#1 On Google For "Personal" Health Blog!

I've been neglecting this blog. It's the result of several things combined - I've been busy getting more adept at ways to improve my blog-traffic, and other stuff I'm busy doing.

Updates on the job:
While I've been "away" we've had to surgically remove the womb (Uterus) of a patient who had intractable bleeding, secondary to Uterine Fibroid - the surgery, a Total Hysterectomy, was a huge success: I mean, here was a woman who had been absolutely miserable all week long due to pain and pallor, as we built her up towards the procedure, who now is so calm and full of smiles 2-days post-operation. I assisted a very experienced Gynaecologist I've known for over a decade and it was endless banter all the way - I was his house-officer back in the day.

Anyway, back to trying to be Google's health-blog-number-one. I've been doing this and that. Matter of fact, I have to go back now to continue!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sudden Unconsciousness - No Head Scans Available

Vanishing Testes... Uterine Evacuation

Cancer, Right Breast