Search Engine Optimization - "Health" Is Key

nf231/Secret/Confidential/Health

Search Engine Optimization (SEO). That's the name of the game I'm faced with in trying to keep up the health of this here health-blog to the optimum. That is, assuming the health of any blog is adjudged by the level of traffic it receives.

So here I am, a medical doctor, spending short bursts of time online every now and again, in trying to run a health-blog, blogging about health happenings on the job, thinking may be there's an audience that cares out there - and so I try to optimize the health of this health-blog the more.

Notice I input the word "health" here and there. That's my key word. I'm learning. Just one of the tricks in SEO. Notice too, the newly added word in this blog's title, A Doctor's "Secret" Notes -"Health".

That's SEO for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sudden Unconsciousness - No Head Scans Available

Vanishing Testes... Uterine Evacuation

Cancer, Right Breast