Serpentine Health Monster

nf232/Secret/Confidential/Health

The inflamed, near-gangrenous appendix, finally reared its smelly tip to the surface. Dr Nsisi and I (I as assistant) had battled courageously with this serpentine health monster.

And a battle it was indeed. Not of physical strength of course, but of wits. It had been tricky ensuring that the appendix didn't rupture - this would have meant worsened health. And, optimizing the patient's health after all, was the objective of the difficult surgery. Optimizing patients' health is indeed the objective of all health workers in the health team.

That was two days back.

Let me wish you all a healthy weekend, even as I relax on my weekend off-duty. More health challenges on the job would undoubtedly resume shortly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sudden Unconsciousness - No Head Scans Available

Vanishing Testes... Uterine Evacuation

Cancer, Right Breast