Acute Appendicitis. . Unwarranted Sick-Leave Certificate

April 9th

Appendectomy performed successfully on my young patient, this p.m. No other noteworthy occurrence today. Booked-down a Caesarean Section - I shall be assisting Dr Nsisi tomorrow on this one.

O.k, a confession. I was solicited for an unwarranted sick-leave paper by this pretty female patient of mine; a Banker. Not the least bit ill, she only needed the time-off to travel out of the country for a brief, personal business dealing.

I obliged!

April 8th

A surgical incision through 7 layers of anterior abdominal wall, is what I shall be making on this young female patient tomorrow at Theatre,who suffers Acute Appendicitis.

This would bring me into her abdominal cavity, where upon I shall begin the manoeuvre of removing her infected, troubling Appendix.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sudden Unconsciousness - No Head Scans Available

Vanishing Testes... Uterine Evacuation

Cancer, Right Breast