Time-Out. . Medical Blog Maintenance

May 23rd - July 17th

Hello, folks. You may have noticed hitherto, entries in this medical blog that lagged behind by two months or so. Well, those were my entries made before I pitched my tent here at Google's blogger and they in fact constitute all of the documented accounts of my day-to-day routine at work that I have so far penned down any where.

Events encountered at work between May 23rd and July 17th, were not put down on record unfortunately. I spent that period working as usual, organizing personal matters and then eventually re-launching my medical diary here on blogger.

Tomorrow, I shall commence entries in this blog that would reflect my updated schedule of events at work, current within a 48 hour period lag.


Today July 17th, by the way, was the usual out-patient drill.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sudden Unconsciousness - No Head Scans Available

Vanishing Testes... Uterine Evacuation

Cancer, Right Breast