Today On The Out-Patient Clinic Consultations

May 2nd

Today on the Campaign trail . . . Oops!

Don't mind me. It is not as if I follow Barack Obama every where he goes campaigning. I follow his campaign on the web most nights, though. I like the guy.

Today on my Out-patient clinic consultations . . . Patients take turns coming in. They sit down then I begin to decipher what manner of ailment they have, quite often a daunting task for lack of adequate communication skills on their part. Eventually they leave when they are done with me only for the next patient to resume the challenge.

I wish sometimes that I were on any presidential campaign trail, for want of a little excitement on the job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sudden Unconsciousness - No Head Scans Available

Vanishing Testes... Uterine Evacuation

Cancer, Right Breast