Tumour of Fat Origin - A Lipoma.. Tuberculous Neck Swelling.. Anatomical Provocativeness.. Al Capone

April 16th

Removed a lump from a female's neck today. Likely of fat origin - A Lipoma.

Oh, yes. Good news. Remember the other neck swelling? Well, the histology report makes it out to be - I'll spare you the jargon - a Tuberculous neck tumour. Now, that's much more favourable than a Cancer, obviously. He'll live.

By the way, the gentleman is a Reverend, though I suspect it's one of those "ceremonial" types.

April 15th

Boring day managing out-patients . . .

The stitches came out today and the pretty patient discharged. I refer to the Appendectomy case I did 7 days ago.

Truth be told, same way I confessed to Dr Larry, that I quite admire the young lady. That is to say, from a certain anatomically provocative perspective. It goes no further however, for I am sworn to an oath as you well may know. Two oaths in fact, in that same regard, for I am married.

April 13th

I'm still weekending and off-duty. Read all about Al Capone on the web, wow! Real -life drama.Very interesting times those were. Many more web stuff did I do.

Work resumes tomorrow. So does "Secret Notes".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sudden Unconsciousness - No Head Scans Available

Vanishing Testes... Uterine Evacuation

Cancer, Right Breast