Passion Amidst Intensive-Care

Hi, people. I'm on weekend duty and finally the work's a bit light now.

Those two Road Traffic Accident victims have been transferred to the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi. The Ortho Surgeon thought it best for a better-monitored care over there.

I've uploaded a new story on the "Training Day" page, titled "Passion Amidst Intensive-Care". Again, it chronicles my experiences this time as a freshly qualified medical doctor under intense pressure from the 3-months intensive-care posting I was under-going, refreshed though, with some moments of passion. Go to the page now and get the interesting piece.

Comments

  1. yurs is a most interesting job and it seems u love it and are enjoying it. just wishing u well. whats it like working in naija?? anyways i suspect i have thphoid. generally with with low appetite and aching knees. and occasional chills. talk to me doc, pls. yur bru in pretoria. barristermiller@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bro in Pretoria,

    It's indeed an interesting but very challenging job. Not sure I'm quite enjoying the practice with all its ups and downs especially with the Naija factor... I wish you well myself, bro.. and get a doctor in Pretoria to look at your health. Cheers and thanks for the reach-out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. here is my stress buster, oh and I followed.

    http://shannondouma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say something... Anything!... I'll shout right back at you inside 24 hours.

Popular posts from this blog

Sudden Unconsciousness - No Head Scans Available

Vanishing Testes... Uterine Evacuation

Cancer, Right Breast