God

A state of complete physical, mental and social well-being is the W.H.O's definition of health. Health, therefore, is not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.

Some would like to add spiriual well-being to the above definition.

Without exception, every normal person has at many instances grappled with the matter of belief in a deity or the other; a Supreme Being or Force. God.

I think I shall open a new tab, titled "God", very soon, whereupon I shall begin to reveal my very own personal thoughts and opinions about God, my Almighty Father, and His Son Jesus, the Lord of my whole being and Ruler of my existence.

Comments

  1. Dear Doctor,
    I'm inspired that a whole world separates us, yet we can call each other brothers-in-Christ. It must be difficult to do what you do and continue on in the Faith. I am truly inspired and wish nothing but the best for you.

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say something... Anything!... I'll shout right back at you inside 24 hours.

Popular posts from this blog

Sudden Unconsciousness - No Head Scans Available

Vanishing Testes... Uterine Evacuation

Cancer, Right Breast