Old Man With BP... Pedunculated Fibroid - Like a Tennis Ball

Taking a break from work can be so welcome often times. All that stress put behind. Medical duty can be fun at times but can also be so, so stressful.

One old man I admitted few days ago, I learnt from Dr Larry that his blood pressure shot up for no apparent reason at all and so Dr Nsisi had to stay up most of the night to keep him safe.

A Caesarean section yielded a surprise at theatre - we found a pedunculated Fibroid previously undetected by the scan. Dr Nsisi promptly removed it from its point of attachment at the right side of the womb. When I gripped it in my hand, I couldn't help imagining how well it would bounce off the floor if I had let it go - its size and consistency was similar to that of a tennis ball. I'm very good at tennis, by the way.

Comments

  1. Good day, my son of 5 years old was recently diagnose with retinoblastoma & vitreous hemorrhage [cancer of the eye] we'll need surgery & the best of advice. How can you be of help to us? what do we do? help us. this is my email address matolarewaju@yahoo.com or call 08034001530
    By the way, who develop this blog for you. I'll need to have something like it Thanks for your quick response

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Adamu. I'm sorry to learn about your son's diagnosis. I've sent you an e-mail message.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say something... Anything!... I'll shout right back at you inside 24 hours.

Popular posts from this blog

Sudden Unconsciousness - No Head Scans Available

Vanishing Testes... Uterine Evacuation

Cancer, Right Breast